As of August 1, 2022, bakerlaw has joined forces with Ross & McBride LLP.
Our team is excited to become part of the formidable group of human rights, employment, and constitutional lawyers at Ross & McBride. Our current and future clients will continue to receive the personalized, high-quality representation that has become synonymous with bakerlaw, and will benefit from the collaborative, cross-functional approach to complex issues that both we and Ross & McBride value. With the added resources of larger, full-service firm, this collaboration will allow us to take on new clients for the first time since October 2021. If you are seeking legal advice, please contact us at email@example.com
The content on this page is no longer being updated here. For news and updated content you can find it on the Ross & McBride News page.
- November 8, 2021
- Comments Off on Autism Ontario’s Response to the K-12 Education Standards Development Committee Recommendations
In October 2021, Autism Ontario released its response to the K-12 Education Standards Development Committee Recommendations. The Committee provided recommendations to the Ontario government for proposed accessibility standards for K-12 education, which covered nine broad themes:
- attitudes, behaviours, perceptions and assumptions
- awareness and training
- curriculum, assessment and instruction
- digital learning and technology
- organizational barriers
- social realms
- physical and architectural barriers
- planning for emergencies and safety framework
- timelines and accountability