BAKERLAW 2022 2L SUMMER STUDENT POSITION (MAY-AUGUST)
- February 2, 2022
- Comments Off on BAKERLAW 2022 2L SUMMER STUDENT POSITION (MAY-AUGUST)
Bakerlaw is hiring a second-year law student for the summer of 2022. Interested candidates should send their application package to Kathleen Osther (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5:00 pm EST on Friday, February 11, 2022.
Application packages must include:
- A cover letter highlighting the applicant’s experience, interest, or aptitude in Charter and human rights matters;
- The applicant’s CV;
- Transcripts from both undergraduate degree and law school;
- A short writing sample (no more than 5 pages; excerpts accepted);
- Names and contact information for 2 references (please do not include reference letters in the package).
Incomplete application packages will not be considered.
Only applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted on Friday, February 18, 2022 to schedule an interview. Interviews will take place via Zoom the week of February 28 – March 4, 2022.
Bakerlaw is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please inform our office when scheduling an interview.